You won't want to miss out on making this Pistachio Ice Cream! Featuring pistachio milk and pulp from your Almond Cow. It's delightfully creamy and slightly sweet which makes for the perfect after dinner treat!
Time: 15 minutes active time
- 1 can Full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup Pistachio milk from your Almond Cow
- All the pistachio pulp from 1 batch of pistachio milk
- ¼ cup Pistachios
- ¼ cup Agave
- Extra pistachios for folding at the end
- Add full-fat coconut milk, pistachio milk, pistachio pulp, pistachios, and agave to a blender, and blend until well-mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cube tray, and transfer it to the freezer overnight.
- When ready, blend the pistachio ice cubes in a high-speed blender until creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Pour ice cream into a loaf tin, and fold in pistachios.
- Transfer back to the freezer until ready to eat!