You won't want to miss out on making this Pistachio Ice Cream! Featuring pistachio milk and pulp from your Almond Cow. It's delightfully creamy and slightly sweet which makes for the perfect after dinner treat!
Time: 15 minutes active time
- Add full fat coconut milk, pistachio milk, pistachio pulp, pistachios, and agave to a blender, and blend until well-mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cube tray, and transfer it to the freezer overnight.
- When ready, blend the pistachio ice cubes in a high-powered blender until creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary. (If you do not have a high-powered blender we recommend letting the pistachio ice cubes sit out just until they start to slightly soften, this will help them blend better into ice cream.)
- Pour ice cream into an container with a lid and fold in pistachios.
- Transfer back to the freezer until ready to eat!