Pro Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 1 ¼ cup Gf flour
- 1 ¼ cup Almond pulp
- 2 heaped tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground clove
- ½ cup Granny Smith Apples (diced)
- 7 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease muffin (with coconut oil) tin or line with paper cups.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all ingredients except for apples.*
- Fold in apples and scoop batter into tins until batter almost reaches the top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Serve once cooled down and store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.
*Do not overmix batter.