Pro Banana Nut Muffins
Servings: 6 muffinsPrep Time: 5 minCook Time: 20 min
- 2 Ripe/overripe bananas
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Creamy almond butter (sub with any other nut butter)
- ½ cup Almond pulp
- ½ cup Walnuts (crushed)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: walnuts to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease muffin tin with coconut oil*.
- With a fork, mash bananas in a medium sized bowl. Add maple syrup and almond butter and mix well.
- Add other ingredients and mix until just combined**.
- Transfer batter into muffin tin and fill up each mold until ¾ full.
- Sprinkle with crushed walnuts and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve once muffins are cooled down and store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.
*or line muffin tin with paper cups if preferred
** do not overmix batter