Pro Vegan Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp Cashew milk (almond milk, oat milk etc.)
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ cup Gf baking flour
- 1 cup Almond pulp
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- 2 ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¾ cup Coconut sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp Avocado oil (sub with melted coconut oil)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Vegan mini chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line muffin tin with paper cups.
- In a small bowl combine milk, vinegar, vanilla extract and coconut oil and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add all dry ingredients (including almond pulp) except for chocolate chips and combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined*.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop** batter into each muffin cup until it almost reaches the top.
- Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until lightly brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool for about 5-10 minutes in the muffin tin.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.
*Do not overmix.
**with a large sized ice cream scoop.