Pro Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
Servings: 6-8 muffinsPrep Time: 10 minCook Time: 20 min
- 2 cups Almond flour
- ½ cup Tapioca flour
- 1 cup Almond pulp
- ½ cup Coconut sugar (or granulated cane sugar)
- 2 ½ tbsp Poppy seeds
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ cup Melted coconut oil
- ½ cup Cashew milk (or any other plant-based milk)
- Squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- ½ cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tin with 8 paper cups or grease with coconut oil.
- In a medium sized bowl combine almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and poppy seeds.
- In a separate bowl add milk, coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and almond pulp.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until no lumps remain.
- Pour batter evenly into each muffin cup about ¾ full. Place in oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes until muffins appear golden brown.
- Let sit in tin for a few minutes and transfer onto a cooling rack.
- In a small bowl whisk together sugar and lemon juice to make the glaze. Once muffins are cooled down, glaze and let dry for a few minutes.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to two days.