- 1 cup cashew pieces (unsoaked)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 dates (pits removed) or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Place cashews in the filter basket, add dates and vanilla if using. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add a pinch of sea salt (optional) to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
Having a nut milk maker like the Almond Cow allows you to make delicious plant based milk from your own home, while controlling ingredients and taste. Read more in our almond milk and hazelnut milk recipes.