Cashew milk is smooth and creamy, with just a hint of natural sweetness. If you're a fan of this delicious nut, you can now use the Almond Cow to enjoy it too!
- 1 cup Unsoaked cashews
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract or other flavoring (optional)
- 2 Pitted dates or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Place cashews in the filter basket, add dates and vanilla if using. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add a pinch of sea salt (optional) to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!