Pro Chocolate Muffins
Servings: 8-10 muffinsPrep Time: 10 minCook Time: 20 min
- 1 ¾ cup Gluten-free oat flour
- ½ cup Cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 1 cup Almond pulp (strained)
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Cashew milk (or any other plant-based milk)
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- ¼ cup Coconut sugar
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- ½ cup Vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line muffin tin with paper cups.
- In a medium sized bowl add oat flour, cacao powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate medium sized bowl whisk together milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and almond pulp.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined and no lumps remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter evenly into each muffin tin about ¾ full. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top if preferred. Bake for about 20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from tin and place onto a cooling rack for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately and store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days.