This healthy, warming, Coconut Curry Soup is perfect for those cold winter days. Only 7 ingredients, this delicious soup is made in moments right in your Almond Cow!
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- pepper to taste
- pinch of salt
- 500 ml hot veggie broth in collector cup (store bought or Almond Cow Vegetable Broth)
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Place coconut shreds, curry powder, turmeric powder, ginger powder, pepper, and salt in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add veggie broth to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other liquid is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your coconut curry soup is complete! Garnish with optional cilantro, and enjoy!