- ⅔ cup onion
- ⅔ cup carrots
- ⅔ cup celery
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 4 sprigs thyme
- hot water, to minimum line of the base
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add ⅓ cup onions, ⅓ cup carrots, ⅓ cup celery, 1 tbsp parsley, and 2 sprigs of thyme to the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add hot water to the base of the Almond Cow (to the minimum line), attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Empty the contents of the filter basket (you can set this aside), and refill the filter basket with the remaining ingredients (⅓ cup onions, ⅓ cup carrots, ⅓ cup celery, 1 tbsp parsley, and 2 sprigs of thyme).
- Keep the same liquid in the base, attach the top.
- Press the cow start button and let it run through the 3 automatic stages.
- Pour base mixture into a pot and add bay leaves, salt and pepper to taste, and cook it down on low-medium heat for 15-30 mins. (Feel free to incorporate the pulp into the liquid for a zero waste option with slightly more texture.) Enjoy!