- 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup flavorless coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup aquafaba juice (from 1 15.5 oz can chickpeas)
- 1 batch cashew pulp (from cashew milk)
- Let the cashew pulp from a batch of cashew milk drain for at least 5 minutes.
- Next place the aquafaba, coconut oil, dijon mustard, and sea salt into a high speed blender or food processor.
- Process on high speed for at least one minute.
- Next, through the lid opening, slowly stream in the cashew pulp while the blender is on high. Continue to blend for another minute or so until the mayo is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mayo to airtight jars or containers, cover with lids, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. (It will solidify as it cools).
- When ready, spread and enjoy! (It should keep for at least 10 days!)