- 1 ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup chopped grilled peaches (approx. 3 small peaches)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the collector cup.
- Add all other ingredients to the filter basket.
- Place the collector cup inside the base. Attach the filter basket to the top, and the top to the base.
- Press the cow start button, and run the machine for 1 full cycle (3 stages).
- Transfer mixture to stovetop (filter basket and collector cup mixtures), and reduce for about 10 minutes, until it’s thick!
- Serve with our Balsamic Ricotta Burger, or whatever else you’d like, and enjoy!