- 1 avocado cut into small pieces
- ½ of a lime, peel removed
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pinch of salt
- dash of pepper
- 500 mL almond milk in collector cup
- Place all ingredients (not almond milk) in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the collector cup to the 500 mL line with almond milk. Place the collector cup inside the base, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing it is complete!
- Stir in the pulp if you want to thicken the dressing - which also makes this recipe completely zero waste!