- 1 batch pulp from cashew creamer
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Start by making a cashew creamer using the collector cup method.
- Then, pour the pulp into a bowl and add lemon juice, parsley, dill, grated garlic, salt, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Stir and set in the fridge to thicken if desired.
- Serve over salad, with veggies, or however you’d like!