There’s nothing like buttery, fluffy vegan mashed potatoes! Made with oat milk from your Almond Cow, this recipe can be made in moments.
Time: 30 minutes
- 6 Medium Russet potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 ½ tsp Sea salt, divided
- ¼ cup Vegan butter, melted or softened
- 4 Cloves roasted garlic
- ¼ cup Oat milk
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Fresh chives, chopped
- Add potatoes to a stockpot, and cover them with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, add 1 tsp of sea salt, and cover to cook for 15 minutes or until very tender.
- Once tender, drain and strain your potatoes to make sure they're completely dry. Transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl, and mash them using either a potato masher.
- Add vegan butter, roasted garlic, oat milk, leftover 1/2 tsp salt, and black pepper, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Top with chopped chives, and a drizzle of homemade gravy.