With just a few simple ingredients you can create this incredibly smooth, rich and chocolatey fudge. It is sure to satisfy that sweet craving. Enjoy!
Servings: 8-10 squares
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
Additional time: 1 hour
- 2 cups Finely chopped chocolate or chocolate chips (vegan, paleo)
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- ¼ cup Almond butter (unsweetened, no oil, no salt)
- ½ cup Cashew milk (or any other plant-based milk)
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a medium sized saucepan add all of the ingredients. Melt over low heat while stirring frequently.
- Once everything is combined, pour into a prepared loaf pan*.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour until set. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
*Line with wax paper.