Oat milk is the perfect alternative to nut-based milks for those with allergies or intolerances to nuts or seeds, or for anyone looking to switch things up a bit! It’s also naturally thicker than most plant-based milks, so it’s a favorite dairy-free milk.
- 1 cup of rinsed whole grain oats (also known as groats)
- 1 ¾ tablespoons of maple syrup for sweetness
- ¼ teaspoon of salt for freshness
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon of walnut oil (or avocado oil to avoid nut allergies) for creaminess
We recommend using whole grain oats because they are the least processed, most natural form of oats. Plus, they make the perfect oat milk!
If you are following a gluten-free diet, be sure to purchase gluten free oats to avoid cross contamination with wheat.
Place the oats, maple syrup, salt, vanilla and oil in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top and twist to close.
Fill the base with water up to the min line. Plug in the machine and press the cow start button. Remove the top of the Almond Cow and set it in the collector cup. Pour the milk into a container and enjoy!