Add this creamy PeCashew Milk to your weekly rotation. Pecans bring a naturally sweet, nutty, buttery flavor and pair perfectly with cashews to create this dream team!
- ½ cup Pecans
- ½ cup Cashews (unsoaked)
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup (optional)
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ tsp Sea salt (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
Having a nut milk maker like the Almond Cow allows you to make delicious plant based milk from your own home, while controlling ingredients and taste. Read more in our cashew milk and almond milk recipes.