Look no further for a show-stopping Thanksgiving stuffing recipe! Made with a creamy hazelnut pulp crumble, this stuffing deserves a spot on your Thanksgiving table.
Time: 30 minutes active time, 30 minutes baking time
Hazelnut Pulp Crumble
- 1 loaf bread, diced small
- ½ cup vegan butter
- 3 cups onions, diced small
- 1½ cups celery, diced small
- 1½ cups carrots, diced small
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp sage, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 flax eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking dish with vegan butter and set aside.
- Scatter bread on a baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until dried out.
- Let cool, then transfer bread to a very large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add ½ cup vegan butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat, along with onions, celery, and carrots. Stir often until it just begins to brown (about 10-15 minutes).
- Transfer mixture to the bowl with the bread, and stir in the rosemary, thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Drizzle in 1 cup vegetable broth and toss gently. Let cool.
- Whisk the other 1 cup vegetable broth and flax eggs in a small bowl, then add it to the bread mixture. Fold gently until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add hazelnut pulp, melted vegan butter, and vegan parmesan, and mix. Set aside.
- Transfer the bread mixture to a prepared baking dish, sprinkle the hazelnut pulp mixture throughout, cover with foil, and bake for about 30 minutes, or until the topping is crisp.
Find out more about our nut pulp recipes, and get the most out of your plant-based milk maker.