These melt-in-your-mouth White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles are the perfect guilt-free dessert to enjoy for Valentine’s Day. They’re made with leftover cashew pulp from your Almond Cow!
Servings: Makes approx. 24 truffles
Time: 20 minutes active time, 3-4 hours waiting time
- Add cashews, cashew pulp, cashew milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil to a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy. Add raspberries, and blend again until smooth. Add lemon juice, and blend once more.
- Pour filling into a loaf tin, and freeze for about 3 hours, or until firm enough to scoop into balls.
- Use a cookie dough scooper to scoop into even sized balls, and transfer back into the freezer. (You want to do this as quickly as possible to avoid the filling defrosting too much.)
- Once the balls are frozen again, melt the vegan chocolate and allow it to cool slightly for a few minutes.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate, and top with freeze dried raspberries.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.