- CocoAlmond pulp from 1 batch CocoAlmond milk
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder, depending on preference
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup, depending on preference
- ¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Add drained coconut/almond pulp to a bowl, and mix with cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Transfer to a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray, and bake for 1-2 hours, depending on how dried out your pulp was to start with.
- Allow to cool completely, then mix in freeze dried raspberries and chocolate chunks, and serve!