When the words double and chocolate are in the same sentence, you know it’s going to be a good one! Perfect for Valentine’s Day, this Double Chocolate Raspberry Granola is a great way to make use of the coconut/almond pulp from your Almond Cow.
Time: 5 minutes active time, 2 hours baking time
- Coconut/almond pulp from 1 batch coconut almond milk (made with ½ cup almonds, ½ cup coconut shreds)
- 1-2 tbsp Cacao powder, depending on preference
- 2-4 tbsp Maple syrup, depending on preference
- ¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Add drained coconut/almond pulp to a bowl, and mix with cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Transfer to a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray, and bake for 1-2 hours, depending on how dried out your pulp was to start with.
- Allow to cool completely, then mix in freeze dried raspberries and chocolate chunks, and serve!