- 1 cup nut pulp
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for topping
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (or gluten-free flour)
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Strain out excess liquid from the pulp.
- In a food processor add the pulp, oil, garlic, flax seeds, baking soda, salt, and pepper. Pulse until well combined. Add the flour and pulse until dough comes together.
- Wrap dough or place in an airtight container and refrigerate for 60 minutes to chill.
- Transfer dough onto the prepared parchment and top with an additional piece of parchment.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the mixture out evenly to desired thickness. Using a knife or pastry cutter, slice the slab into 32 crackers. Brush crackers with oil and top with a sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
*To make your own everything bagel seasoning, simply mix together one tablespoon each of the following: poppy seeds, black sesame seeds, white sesame seeds, minced dried garlic, minced dried onion & flaked salt.