- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup whole grain oats (soaked for 4 hours or overnight in the fridge)
- 2 chopped, pitted dates or 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Place cashews, whole grain oats and optional dates (or maple syrup) in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base with 2 cups of apple cider and the rest water to the MIN line, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your apple pie milk is ready!