All the flavors you love in an apple pie brought perfectly together in this Apple Pie Milk recipe. Made in moments with your Almond Cow!
- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup soaked whole grain oats
- optional: 2 dates (pits removed)
- Place cashews, whole grain oats and optional dates in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base with 2 cups of apple cider and the rest water to the MIN line, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your apple pie milk is ready!