- 1 cup cashews (unsoaked)
- 2 tbsp fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp culinary lavender
- 1 date (pit removed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
- Place cashews, blueberries, lavender, dates, and vanilla in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add the optional sea salt to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!