The flavors of banana bread and frothy cashew milk all in one? It may sound too good to be true, but this Banana Bread Milk proves otherwise.
- ½ cup Pecans
- ⅓ cup Cashews
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- ½ Banana, sliced small
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, depending on sweetness preference
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place pecans, cashews, raisins, banana, maple syrup, and vanilla in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add a pinch of salt to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!