- ½ cup pistachio pulp (from pistachio milk)
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 2 tbsp chopped goji berries
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Use a spoon to press the pulp gently up against the sides of the filter basket and continue to remove as much liquid from the pulp as possible.
- Once you have a fairly dry pistachio pulp, place in a separate bowl and mix in chopped pistachios, matcha powder, goji berries, and desiccated coconut. Add melted coconut oil and maple syrup and stir.
- Using a small scoop or your hands, form round tablespoon sized truffles. Place on a tray and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together cacao powder, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil.
- Remove truffles from freezer, dip each into the chocolate, and place on the tray. Once all truffles are coated in chocolate, garnish them with a goji berry, pistachio, or cacao nibs. Enjoy!