- ½ cup almond coconut pulp (from CocoAlmond milk)
- ½ cup wide-cut coconut flakes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 4 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 275F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press as much liquid as you can out of your leftover almond coconut pulp.
- Mix the pulp, coconut flakes, rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add coconut oil, molasses and maple syrup to a small saucepan and whisk together as the coconut oil melts. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread granola evenly on parchment-lined baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss for even browning, and then bake for 30 more minutes. If granola is still wet, repeat once more. Baking time will depend on how wet your almond coconut pulp is. The dryer it is, the shorter the cooking time!
- Store in glass jars for 6-8 weeks. Enjoy!