This Pistachio Milk recipe is super easy to make and is loaded with protein, antioxidants, fiber and nutrients. Its creamy texture and slightly nutty and sweet flavor will have you adding this milk to your plant-based milk rotation in no time!
- 1 cup Raw, unsoaked, unsalted pistachio nuts (no shell)
- 3-4 Pitted dates
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- Place unsoaked pistachios, dates, and vanilla in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add sea salt to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!