Create this creamy, dreamy, summer-inspired Peaches N Cream Milk. Flavorful, juicy peaches, almonds and a dash of cinnamon come together beautifully!
- 1 cup Unsoaked almonds (if using soaked almonds, you only need to use about ½ cup soaked in water for at least 4 hours or overnight)
- 1 cup Peaches (fresh, canned, or frozen will work)
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- 1 dash Cinnamon (optional for depth of flavor)
- Liquid sweetener of choice
- Place almonds and salt in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove almond pulp from the filter basket, and add peaches and optional dash of cinnamon.
- Keep the same liquid in the base.
- Press the cow start button and run the machine again until the light turns solid green.
- Taste the milk and sweeten to your liking. This will vary depending on preference and the natural sweetness of your fruit. Enjoy!