- 1 cup pecans (unsoaked)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Place unsoaked pecans, maple syrup, and vanilla in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the base up to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add the optional sea salt to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
Having a nut milk maker like the Almond Cow allows you to make delicious plant based milk from your own home, while controlling ingredients and taste. Read more in our almond milk and pecan milk recipes.