- 1 batch of oat pulp (from whole grain oat milk)
- 1 cup of whole grain oats
- 4 cups of whole grain oat milk
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker or Instant Pot.
- Set slow cooker for 6 hours. If using an Instant Pot, press the slow cook button and set for 4 hours, allow to naturally release. Can be cooked longer for a thicker end product, but some browning on the edges may occur.
- Serve with desired toppings such as pumpkin seeds, walnuts and maple syrup.