Enjoy a warm slice of this Brown Sugar Cinnamon Zucchini Loaf. A great way to use leftover pulp from your Almond Cow. This makes for the perfect snack or quick dessert!
- 1 ½ cups grated zucchini - drained, lightly packed
- ½ cup organic granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed organic light brown sugar
- 1 batch almond pulp (let drain for a few minutes before using) (from almond milk)
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons flax meal mixed with 6 tablespoons water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Place 2 tablespoons flax meal in a small bowl with 6 tablespoons water, let sit for 5 minutes until gelled.
- In a large bowl, add grated zucchini, sugar, brown sugar, almond pulp, avocado oil, flax egg mixture, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir just until no dry flour remains, trying not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.