A breakfast favorite, Almond Cow style! These easy and delicious pancakes are gluten-free, dairy-free and feature oat pulp from the Almond Cow. Serve this fluffy stack with our Homemade Hazelnut Nutella and enjoy.
Serves: 5-6 pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup coconut yogurt (or any other non-dairy yogurt)
- ½ cup coconoat milk (or any other plant-based milk)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconoat pulp (from coconoat milk)
- 1 cup oat flour (or gluten-free flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together yogurt, milk, maple syrup, vanilla and coconoat pulp.
- Add in the oat flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into a thick batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan with coconut oil over medium heat. Drop a medium-large sized scoop (with a cookie scoop) into the pan and spread into a circle. Cook until the edges start to look brown, then flip with a spatula. Cook about 1-2 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process until batter is gone.
Top with homemade Hazelnut Pulp Nutella, fruit and serve immediately.