Looking for a way to use your Strawberry Almond Milk pulp? Try these easy vegan and gluten-free Sweet Pulp Crackers. Perfect for your next snack plate or add coconut whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a tasty dessert!
Servings: 25-30 crackers
Prep Time: 25-30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup gluten-free flour blend (or brown rice flour, oat flour)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup strawberry almond pulp (from strawberry almond milk)
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed meal
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together dry ingredients and pulp.
- Add water and maple syrup and mix together with your hands. Knead it together to form a ball. Add water if too dry.
- Flatten ball with your hands and place onto parchment paper. Roll dough until it is about 1/8 of an inch thick. Either cut into squares by using a knife or cut into shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy with whipped coconut cream and fresh fruit.