Chocolate Chip Cookies
There really is nothing quite as satisfying as taking that first bite of a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie! Especially when they're made with leftover almond pulp and dipped in Almond Cow Almond Milk.
Time: 15 minutes
| Servings: Makes 24 small-medium sized cookies
- Add vegan butter and applesauce to a mixing bowl, and mix.
- Add coconut sugar and vanilla to the bowl, and mix again.
- Add arrowroot, baking soda, and pink salt to the mixture, and mix again.
- Add gluten-free flour while continuing to mix.
- Add dried almond pulp* and mix until well-combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks, and transfer to the fridge for an hour before baking.
- When ready, scoop cookie dough into even-sized balls, and bake on 350F for 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy!
Note: *If almond pulp is not dried properly, results may vary. To dry the pulp, remove it from the Almond Cow filter basket, shake off all the leftover liquid, and transfer it to a towel to allow the liquid to drain for at least 15 minutes. You can fold the towel on top of the pulp as well to ensure full coverage. It should feel more like flour rather than mushy.