- ¾ cup almonds
- 4 strawberries diced (can use dried)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Remove the stems of 4 strawberries and dice into ½" chunks.
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!