Strawberry milk: a staple of childhood for some, but very hard to find in a healthy format. Fortunately, you can easily make it at home using your Almond Cow!
Servings: 5 Cups
- ¾ cup Unsoaked almonds
- 4 Strawberries diced (can use dried)
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- Remove the stems of 4 strawberries and dice into ½ " chunks.
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!