Strawberry milk: a staple of childhood for some, but very hard to find in a healthy format. Fortunately, you can easily make it at home using your Almond Cow!
Yield: 4 Cups
- ¾ cup Almonds (soaked for 4+ hours)
- 4 Strawberries diced
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup or sweetener of your choice (optional)
- ½ tsp Sea salt, for freshness (optional)
- Remove the stems of 4 strawberries and dice into ½ " chunks.
- Place diced strawberries, almonds, and maple syrup in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add sea salt (optional) to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!