Enjoy this creamy, flavorful combination of oats and coconut. Slightly sweetened with maple syrup, the possibilities are truly endless!
- ½ cup Soaked whole grain oats (soaked for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge. Approximately ¼ cup dry whole grain oats before soaking)
- ½ cup Coconut shreds
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Place whole grain oats (soaked), coconut shreds, maple syrup, and vanilla in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with warm water (approx. 115F).
- Add a pinch of sea salt (optional) to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!