Golden brown crust featuring leftover almond pulp. Topped with a smooth, bright, citrus-y lemon filling makes for the most delightful spring treat!
Time: 15 minutes active time, 2-3 hours freezing time
Servings: 9 bars
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- 3 tbsp agave
- pinch of salt
- Add pecans to a food processor, and pulse until fine crumbles form.
- Add almond pulp, and pulse again until mixed.
- Add agave and salt, and pulse again until mixed.
- Line a brownie tin with parchment paper, and transfer crust to the brownie tin, pressing to flatten. Transfer to freezer while making the lemon filling.
- Add all lemon filling ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour lemon filling over crust and freeze for 2-3 hours, or until firm enough to cut.
- Cut into bars, top with powdered monk fruit (optional), lemon slices (optional), and serve!