Use your leftover cashew pulp in these creamy, rich and decadent Coconut Truffles. A perfect little sweet treat for anytime of day!
Total Time: 15 minutes active time, 2-3 hours freezing time
Servings: Approx. 30 truffles
- 2 cups Cashews
- All leftover cashew pulp from 1 batch cashew milk
- 1 cup Cashew milk
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Coconut extract
- Coconut shreds, for coating
- Add all ingredients (except coconut shreds) to a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to a loaf tin, and freeze for 2-3 hours, or until firm enough to scoop into balls.
- Using a cookie dough scooper, scoop mixture into even-sized balls, and transfer back to the freezer so they stay firm.
- When ready, coat truffles in coconut shreds, and serve. Store in fridge.