Just 5 simple ingredients make up this fun and delicious Bunny Chow! Featuring leftover coconut pulp from your Almond Cow.
Total Time: 5-10 minutes active time, 1 - 1 ½ hours baking time
- 1 cup Coconut pulp
- 1 cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Powdered monk fruit
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- Leftover Easter candy
- Preheat oven to 275F. Add all ingredients (except leftover Easter candy) to a mixing bowl, and mix.
- Transfer pulp to a baking sheet, and bake for 1 - 1 ½ hours, mixing the granola every 30 minutes.
- Once it’s finished baking, add your favorite leftover Easter candy!