- 25 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 10 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- chickpea pulp from 1 batch chickpea milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Add tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and black pepper to a mixing bowl, and mix. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add chickpea pulp, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt. Mix.
- Add chickpea pulp spread onto crostini, then add tomato mixture, and serve! You can add more olive oil and vinegar to serve (optional).