Who says vegans have to miss out on eating creamy sauces? If you have leftover cashew pulp on hand, this recipe is a must make! Find out more about our pulp recipes, and get the most out of your plant-based milk maker.
Time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup Vegan butter
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup Full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup Cashew pulp
- 1 cup Vegan parmesan
- Melt vegan butter and minced garlic on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk to the mixture, and continue to cook until the sauce starts to thicken (about 5 minutes more).
- Add mixture to a blender with cashew pulp and vegan parmesan. Blend until smooth and creamy!
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, and serve with Alfredo sauce!