- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil (you can use your favorite infused olive oils for a subtly flavored butter)
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Add almond milk and apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice) to a bowl. Stir, and let sit for 5 minutes to allow it to curdle.
- In the meantime, add coconut oil, olive oil, nutritional yeast, and salt to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- When ready, add the curdled almond milk to the mixture, and blend again until creamy.
- Pour into something resembling a butter dish (we used candy bar moulds), and transfer to fridge to set for about 1 hour.
- When ready, remove it from the fridge, and allow it to slightly soften for a few minutes. Serve over waffles, biscuits, or whatever else you’d like!
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.