Use your leftover almond pulp from making Almond Milk in these deliciously, chewy granola bars. Perfect for on-the-go, these bars are full of warm pumpkin spices and just the right amount of chocolate.
Servings: Makes approximately 20 cookies
- 1¾ cups of Oats
- 1 cup Almond pulp
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ cup Coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup Coconut sugar
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 1½ tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ⅓ cup Chocolate chips
- Combine all dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Press into an 8 inch square baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!