- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- ⅓ cup sugar of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- Combine milk and rolled oats. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare the muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and set aside.
- Add coconut oil, milk pulp, vanilla and sugar into the milk-oat mixture. Gently mix the flour mixture to wet mixture.
- Scoop muffin batter into prepared muffin tins (¾ full).
- Top with diced strawberries. Bake until muffins turn golden brown and a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Remove muffin tin from the oven. Let muffins cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy.