Use Almond Cow almond milk and leftover almond pulp in these classic Chocolate Frosted Donuts. Fluffy, baked donuts perfect for a sweet morning treat!
- 3⁄4 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Sugar of choice
- ⅓ cup Almond milk
- ¼ cup Almond pulp
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prepare a donut pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, almond milk, almond pulp, coconut oil, vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Add batter to a piping bag, and pipe it into the donut pan. Bake donuts for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove donuts from oven and let cool.