With just a few simple ingredients you can create this warm, delicious Plum Crumble. Perfect with a scoop of your favorite ice cream on top!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min
- 4-5 plums (halved)
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup oat pulp (from oat milk)
- 2⁄3 cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice plums in half, remove pit and add into a round 10 inch baking dish. Add 1/3 cup of maple syrup and toss well.
- In a separate bowl add oats, oat pulp, almond flour, almond butter, ⅓ cup maple syrup and spices. Stir with a spatula or by hand until fully combined and mixture feels crumbly.
- Spread mixture on top of plums and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until the crisp is golden and the plums are soft and juicy.
- Serve while still hot and top off with ice cream or yogurt.