- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅓ cup nutella pulp (drained, from nutella milk)
- ½ cup buckwheat groats
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup cocoa nibs
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 oz unsweetened or stevia sweetened chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine oats, buckwheat groats, hazelnuts, hazelnut pulp, almonds and cacao nibs.
- In a separate bowl combine cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup. Pour mixture on top off dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
- Once the granola is done, take it out of the oven and let it cool down without stirring.
- dd chopped chocolate and mix until combined. Transfer Granola into an airtight jar.
- Serve with fresh milk and fruit.
*Squeeze out any excess liquid