This delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Granola pairs perfectly with your favorite plant-based milk! A great healthy snack or quick breakfast.
Servings: 4 cups
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 2 cups Gluten-free cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup Hazelnut chocolate pulp*
- ½ cup Buckwheat groats
- 1 cup Hazelnuts
- ¼ cup Sliced almonds
- ¼ cup Cocoa nibs
- ½ cup Coconut oil
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 2 oz Unsweetened or stevia sweetened chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine oats, buckwheat groats, hazelnuts, hazelnut pulp, almonds and cacao nibs.
- In a separate bowl combine cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup. Pour mixture on top off dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
- Once the granola is done, take it out of the oven and let it cool down without stirring.
- dd chopped chocolate and mix until combined. Transfer Granola into an airtight jar.
- Serve with fresh milk and fruit.
*Squeeze out any excess liquid