Nothing says comfort like Snickerdoodle ANYTHING. This Snickerdoodle Chickpea Milk is creamy, delicious, and tastes just like a Snickerdoodle cookie! Plus, it’s high in protein.
Servings: Serves 3-4
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 15-oz Can chickpeas
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cashews, un-roasted, unsalted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Place chickpeas, maple syrup, and vanilla in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MAX line (6 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete!
- Transfer the contents of the filter basket (chickpea pulp) into a bowl, and set aside to use later in our hummus recipe! Leave the liquid in the base as is.
- Rinse the filter basket, and add the cashews and cinnamon to it.
- Press the cow start button, it will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your Snickerdoodle Chickpea Milk is ready!