- ½ cup soybeans (yellow, soaked, peeled)
- 2-3 chopped, pitted dates or 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Rinse the dried soybeans well with water, then soak the beans with filtered water in a large container overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete!
- After making the soy milk in your Almond Cow, cook it on medium heat for 20 minutes. (Cooking your soy milk is necessary, as legumes can’t be eaten raw. This also increases the creaminess of the milk.)