With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy this delicious Soy Milk made in moments using your Almond Cow!
Prep Time: 5 min
Additional time: 12 hours
- 1/2 cup Soybeans (yellow, soaked, peeled)
- 2-3 Pitted dates (or 2 tbsp maple syrup)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Rinse the dried soybeans well with water, then soak the beans with filtered water in a large container overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Place peeled (optional) beans, pitted dates, and vanilla extract in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, add sea salt and attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete!
- After making the soy milk in your Almond Cow, cook it on medium heat for 20 minutes. This increases the creaminess of the milk.