With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy this delicious Soy Milk made right in your Almond Cow!
Prep Time: 5 min
Additional time: 12 hours
- ½ cup Soybeans (yellow, soaked, peeled)
- 2-3 Pitted dates (or 2 tbsp maple syrup)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Rinse the dried soybeans well with water, then soak the beans with filtered water in a large container overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete!
- After making the soy milk in your Almond Cow, cook it on medium heat for 20 minutes. This increases the creaminess of the milk.