Enjoy this creamy, delicious Rice Milk made in moments with your Almond Cow. Drink as is or add it to baked goods, savory sauces, smoothies and so much more!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking time 15-20 minutes (rice)
- 2 cups white rice (cooked)
- 2-3 dates (pits removed) or 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Place 1 cup of cooked rice, and 1-2 dates in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, add the salt and attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button! It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete!
- Remove the rice pulp from the filter basket and replace with 1 cup of cooked rice and 1-2 dates. Leave the liquid in the base. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your rice milk is ready!