Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking time 15-20 minutes (rice)
- 2 cups White rice (cooked)
- 2-3 Pitted dates or 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp Salt
- Place 1 cup of cooked rice, and 1-2 dates in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, add the salt and attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button! It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete!
- Remove the rice pulp from the filter basket and replace with 1 cup of cooked rice and 1-2 dates. Leave the liquid in the base. Attach the top.
- Press the cow start button! It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your Rice milk is ready!